Heppenstalls are a well-established firm offering client services to a mainly local clientele from its offices located in New Milton and Lymington.
Heppenstalls carry out often high value and complex work for long-established clients.
At Heppenstalls Solicitors there is a relaxed, but professional, working culture and an open-door policy. High standards and excellent client service are the key to our success.
Heppenstalls Solicitors are looking to recruit a full time Conveyancing Assistant based in our New Milton Office.
Key duties will include:
- Ordering Land Charges searches and Bankruptcy searches.
- Updating and making enquiries with other Solicitors, Estate Agents and other third parties
- Ordering redemption statements from lenders.
- Dealing with Land Registry registrations.
- Drafting exchange and completion letters and bills and sending out the Deeds on sale files.
- Drafting Transfers, Replies to Requisitions and preparing completion statements and dealing with apportionments when required
- Arranging release of keys and obtaining access for clients.
- Preparing appropriate forms for incoming monies and disbursements
- Liaising with and updating clients and third parties when required
- Billing clients and credit control
- Preparing contract packages
- Data Protection – Ensuring all documents of a sensitive nature are stored correctly including clients files, ID, Financial Information, correspondence etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess previous experience of working in a conveyancing department. You will be comfortable liaising with fee earners, colleagues and clients whilst communicating concisely both verbally and in writing. You should be able to take instructions and deal with clients in a manner which is both professional and empathetic.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your salary expectations to Krysia Watson, Heppenstalls Solicitors, 82 Station Road, New Milton. BH25 6LG. Or to discuss this role further please contact Krysia on 01425 610078.
To apply for any of our roles, please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your salary expectations to Krysia Watson on email@example.com or by phone on 01425 610078.
Heppenstalls Solicitors are an equal opportunities employer.