Heppenstalls are a well-established firm offering client services to a mainly local clientele from its offices located in New Milton and Lymington.
Heppenstalls carry out often high value and complex work for long-established clients.
At Heppenstalls Solicitors there is a relaxed, but professional, working culture and an open-door policy. High standards and excellent client service are the key to our success.
Private Client Fee Earner Solicitor/CILEx/Probate Practitioner
Heppenstalls Solicitors are a well-established firm offering client services to a mainly local clientele within the New Forest, Hampshire. We are currently recruiting a Private Client Fee Earner to join our teams.
If you are a Probate Practitioner we would also welcome your application.
The ideal candidate would have over 3 PQE experience who will be working independently to develop a current caseload.
- A current knowledge of Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Estate Administration, Elderly Client, Inheritance Tax and Will preparation would be preferred.
- You should be able to manage your own caseload in busy practice.
- Be prepared to travel between offices from time to time and carry out home appointments.
- Motivated individual with intelligence, lateral thinking and sound judgment skills.
- Ability to use their own initiative and undertake the requirements of the role.
- Be successful with client conversion.
- You will be pragmatic, enthusiastic and able to work within a team.
Please send your cv, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for any of our roles, please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your salary expectations to Krysia Watson on email@example.com or by phone on 01425 610078.
Heppenstalls Solicitors are an equal opportunities employer.