Heppenstalls was founded in 1893, Lymington being the first Office but not on our current site. We were then above the old Court House. Mr Heppenstall moved into 75 High Street in 1896 and we have remained in occupation ever since, apart from a brief vacation in 1999 for extensive restoration works to the listed building.
New Milton and Lyndhurst Offices followed later in 1923. New Milton still occupies the same premises at 82 Station Road.
In 1946 we became Messrs. Heppenstall Rustom & Rowbotham and are proud that two generations of families from our founders Heppenstall and Rustom have worked with us.
Over the years the firm has changed and expanded: in 2011 we became a Limited Company, being one of the first Solicitors’ Partnerships to fully incorporate.
Today we have two offices in New Milton and Lymington, with three Directors on our Board. We have 30 employees across the two offices covering a wide range of services to our local geographical area.